Saturday 25 June 2016

THE $510 MOISTURIZER KIM KARDASHIAN USES EVERY MORNING.


As I was power-clicking through my Snapchat feed, Kim Kardashian’s familiar voice piped in. “OK guys, my morning routine.
 
 
” I turned the volume up -Allure editors have a habit of trying Kardashian-endorsed products, after all. She went on to talk about her five-step regimen—including the basics, like oil, eye serum, and moisturizer  but when I began to research the products (for this story, of course), I realized something kind of insane.

Insanely amazing, that is. The Guerlain moisturizer she recommends rings in at a cool, casual $510.

It’s Guerlain OrchidĂ©e ImpĂ©riale The Longevity Concentrate, to be exact. “I love the way Guerlain smells. I’m going to put this all over my face after the oil, but wait maybe 10 minutes for it to all soak in,” she said.
Considering the price tag, it's good to know that it takes a solid 10 minutes to soak in, but is the brand's exclusive "Imperial Orchid Molecular Extract" really worth it? You decide. I'll be adding it to my beauty bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

edwinmalima88@gmail.com

Comments system

[facebook] [disqus] [facebook][disqusss] [blogger][facebook] [facebook][blogger] [disqus][facebook][blogger] [blogger][disqus][facebook]

Disqus Shortname